TL3 Robotic Top Load
The ultra-compact, flexible product packing TL3 is a small footprint robotic top loading carton loader that inspects, collates and loads flow wrapped or bagged products into cartons, cases, trays, or flighted infeeds.
This simple-yet-effective case packing equipment easily integrates into your existing line and is easy to maintain and keep running. Most importantly, its small footprint ensures you can make the most of a tight layout.
The TL3 can pay for itself in one year or less. Call +1 (800) 995-2832 to learn more.View Equipment Features › PDF Spec Sheet ›
- Product infeed accepts randomly spaced product and rejects them if they are out of specification.
- Servo-driven collator indexes on demand. Cantilevered for quick belt removal.
- Proprietary RPM designed two-axis robot with a 20 lb. payload.
- Tool-less changeover in a matter of minutes
- All Rockwell machine and robot control. No additional robot controller.
- Carton/Case/Tray management system is designed to accept all types of cardboard containers.
- Parallel or Perpendicular Infeed configuration
- Cantilevered design allows the TL3 to be incorporated into existing packaging lines without modifying conveyors.
- Can be installed in as little as 30 minutes. Ideal for customers requiring flexible line configurations.
- Small footprint (51” x 47”)
- Up to 250 products per minute production
- Up to 60 cases or cartons loaded per minute
- Power options:
- 230V or 480V
- Washdown, stainless construction available
- Regenerative blower vacuum system
- Case flap opening system
- Parallel or perpendicular infeed
Top load cartons – accepts randomly spaced cartons and positions them for loading
Top load RSC cases or trays – accepts randomly spaced cases and positions them for loading
Third Party Infeeds – Loads products into the stationary or moving flights of a wrapper, endload cartoner, or other equipment.