TL2+ Robotic Top Load Robotic Case Packer, Carton Loader, and Tray Loader
Loading larger products and/or larger cases requires case and tray loading equipment with the right capacity and specifications. The TL2+ robotic case packer and carton loader provides that, while maintaining a compact footprint.
With a larger robot, the TL2+ case packing, tray packing, and carton loading machine is capable of higher payloads and can accommodate deeper or wider cases and trays, as well as multiple simultaneous case loading.
This simple-yet-effective case packing equipment easily integrates into your existing line and is easy to maintain and keep running. Most importantly, its small footprint ensures you can make the most of a tight layout.
Our target is for the TL2+ to pay for itself in one year or less. Call +1 (800) 995-2832 to learn more.View Equipment Features › PDF Spec Sheet ›
- Products are collated and positioned with pneumatic or servo driven actuators.
- Proprietary RPM designed two-axis robot with a 40 lb. payload.
- Tool-less changeover in a matter of minutes
- All Rockwell machine and robot control. No additional robot controller.
- Carton/Case/Tray management system is designed to accept all types of cardboard containers.
- Cantilevered design allows the TL2+ to be incorporated into existing packaging lines without modifying conveyors.
- Can be installed in as little as 30 minutes. Ideal for customers requiring flexible line configurations.
- Small footprint (61” x 57”)
- Speed of 200 products per minute or more depending on product characteristics and pack pattern.
- Up to 60 cases or cartons loaded per minute
- Power options:
- 230V or 480V
- Washdown, stainless construction available
- Regenerative blower vacuum system
- Case flap opening system
- Wide range of infeed options
Top load cartons – accepts randomly spaced cartons and positions them for loading
Top load RSC cases or trays – accepts randomly spaced cases and positions them for loading
Third Party Infeeds – Loads products into the stationary or moving flights of a wrapper, endload cartoner, or other equipment.