TL2 Robotic Top Load Robotic Case Packer, Carton Loader, and Tray Loader
The ultra-simple, ultra-compact TL2 case packing machine is our smallest top loading robotic case packer. The TL2 picks products from a conveyor and loads them into cartons, cases, trays, or flighted infeeds.
This simple-yet-effective case packing equipment easily integrates into your existing line and is easy to maintain and keep running. Most importantly, its small footprint ensures you can make the most of a tight layout.
Our target is for the TL2 to pay for itself in one year or less. Call +1 (800) 995-2832 to learn more.View Equipment Features › PDF Spec Sheet ›
- Products are collated and positioned with pneumatic or servo driven actuators.
- Proprietary RPM designed two-axis robot with a 20 lb. payload.
- Tool-less changeover in a matter of minutes
- All Rockwell machine and robot control. No additional robot controller.
- Carton/Case/Tray management system is designed to accept all types of cardboard containers.
- Cantilevered design allows the TL2 to be incorporated into existing packaging lines without modifying conveyors.
- Can be installed in as little as 30 minutes. Ideal for customers requiring flexible line configurations.
- Small footprint (41” x 49”)
- Speed of 200 products per minute or more depending on product characteristics and pack pattern.
- Up to 60 cases or cartons loaded per minute
- Power options:
- 230V or 480V
- Washdown, stainless construction available
- Regenerative blower vacuum system
- Case flap opening system
- Wide range of infeed options
Top load cartons – accepts randomly spaced cartons and positions them for loading
Top load RSC cases or trays – accepts randomly spaced cases and positions them for loading
Third Party Infeeds – Loads products into the stationary or moving flights of a wrapper, endload cartoner, or other equipment.