The TL2+ was designed with a small footprint so it could be easily incorporated into existing production lines, with a larger, heavier-duty robot that can handle more rigorous jobs.
Some case packing applications require a stronger, more robust machine that can fit in tight spaces. That’s why we developed the TL2+ robotic top load Case Packer.
Like its cousin the TL2, the TL2+ was designed with a small footprint so it could be easily incorporated into existing production lines. But while the TL2’s relatively lightweight robot makes quick work of medium-payload packing, the TL2+ was designed for bigger jobs.
The TL2+ features a larger, heavier-duty robot that can handle more rigorous jobs. Some of the robot’s enhancements include:
- Longer arm segments for longer and taller reach
- Larger gearboxes to handle heavier payloads while maintaining high pick rates
- Increased arm rigidity for offset loads or to absorb the shock from tooling that extends for multi-case loading
This makes the TL2+ ideal for certain applications:
- Simultaneous case loading – It can accommodate the taller, heavier tools required for loading two or more deep cases at the same time.
- Oversize cases or trays – The robot’s increased vertical and horizontal reach accommodates taller and wider cases.
- Heavy products – The stronger robot can handle products that weigh several pounds, while still being able to pick multiple products at the same time.
More information about the TL2+